Satisfaction Guarantee & Warranty
NO-HASSLE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We do not offer refunds for any other reason other than a product damaged on arrival.
We stand behind everything we make. If a product is found to be defective and requires repair or return, please contact our service team first, we will provide the best solution for you. And we will also accept a refund or replacement if necessary. Usually, there would be no quality problem after our strict quality inspection.
Items that have been damaged through improper use, alteration, or in an accident are not subject to the satisfaction guarantee.
We can only accept returns on products purchased directly from our website ( www.jazzdoll.com ). Products purchased from third-party retailers must be returned to the original retailer in accordance with such a retailer’s return policies.
What is not covered?
- User damage–Please be careful when you start using the lovely doll, all dolls have a thorough quality inspection before we ship to you. Any suspicious and user-generated damage will not be covered.
- Skin imperfections–It is normal that sometimes the computer screen would make a slight difference between the skin color picture and the doll you receive.
- Finger & Toe Nails – If a nail falls off during shipping, please just use our lash & nail glue to re-attach it because we use light glue to make sure nails can be removed by the buyer.
- Loose Eyelash – Each doll comes with a protective eye mask(spongy), if the eyelash falls off, you can re-attach it with our lash & nail glue by yourself.
- Makeup Difference – We have professional make-up artists to re-create the makeup made by the photographer in the picture. However, it’s not guaranteed to match 100%. Every doll may differ slightly versus the picture. In the rare event, you don’t like it, you can remove the makeup and create makeup as you prefer.
- Used Dolls–Any used dolls will not be eligible under the guarantee.